Tuesday, August 06, 2013

as we move towards september...

recent studio shot of works in process for my upcoming shows at CRG gallery NY (opening sept. 12) and Susanne Vielmetter LA projects in LA (opening sept. 14). a lot of new things going on in the work and all of it related to my 2011 research residency at the walter benjamin archives. over the next month or so leading up to the shows, i will be posting works, notations and some writings... both shows will include paintings, drawings, sculpture, sound, etc.

1 Comments:

Anonymous jeremy keens said...

Fantastic photo - great to see the studio & the size of the works. I hardly ever look at the size of a work when reproduced, so in my mind yours are all miniatures! Got the opposite impact when I went to a Dali exhibition and paintings because of their nature and subject I had assumed were big were actually quite small, highlighting his painterly skill with detail and a fine brush. They also seemed to glow.

6:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home